Saturday, June 27, 2009

Meine Mama und meine Schwester

My mom and sister arrived this week! We have been counting down for the longest two weeks ever! We are so happy they are here to mix things up a bit and help me out a little too.

When they arrived, we came home to drop off the car and walk to pick up the girls from school. Then we walked to the German grocery store and then we were on to feed the geese and chickens on our way home. We went to my favorite restaurant, Bergschank in Hohenecken. I got my customary Knoblauch Suppe (garlic soup) and Kase Spaetzle (cheesy noodle dish.) They both ordered salmon and rice. The kids were exhausted after that, as were our jet-lagged guests, and so we headed to bed. Since then, we have done a lot of shopping. My sister and I saw The Proposal also. Monday we head to Bernkastel-Kues and then on to Bruges, Belgium for a couple of days.

Here are pictures from outside the restaurant.

No comments: