Friday, September 18, 2009

Flower


Isaac signed flower for me when I opened his car door and he saw the flowers in the grass next to us. I would have thought he was signing eat, if not for the sniffs that accompanied the sign, because he touched his mouth more than his nose. So I gave him one, and he loved holding it! I got the feeling he felt like such a big boy. It is only recently that I can trust him not to eat something like that the minute I turn around. He carried it in to get the girls from school and held it all the way home too. Genna found his new love of flowers endearing!



1 comment:

Mary said...

Awwww! How SWEET! I love hearing about the children. They are all so precious. And I can't get over how much little Isaac is doing. Wow! He's going to be a regular genius! =) We're keeping you all in our prayers. Hope you all are doing great! =)