Monday, September 21, 2009

Tubby Time



Or should I say Chubby Time? :) I love getting pictures of the babies all wrapped up in a towel after a bath! This baby loves bath time so much! But what baby doesn't at this age? When I tell him we are going to take a bath he starts trying frantically to climb into the tub. Thank goodness our tub is very big and high-walled! This week he even started signing the word bath. He's picking up these signs left and right. Banana is another one he just learned. The girls at this age were learning new words everyday and would pick up a sign a week or something, but this guy learns a new sign everyday and picks up a word a week, if that. So he's not going to be as much of a talker which is fine. I do have two girls chattering away all day every day. Many a day during my pregnancy with him did I secretly wish for this baby not to talk quite so much as the girls. The doctor told me not to expect him to talk like the girls anyway. Just another difference between the genders.


Did you notice the green eyes in the first photo? They are definitely not blue anymore. Hazel or green depending on the day.

No comments: