Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Poor Baby

Isaac has been sick since Sunday night with a high fever and nothing else. This morning at 5am, his fever was 104 and it took Motrin, Tylenol, and a Popsicle to get it down. Bless his heart! I had to wake him early from a nap because I had to take the girls to Irish dancing class. So I snapped a sleeping baby picture before woke him. He's got his horsey and his crocodile next to him.


He is walking a lot more now. He tends to be braver at home, and keep to crawling more when we are out. Today he took more than 20 steps in a row. I counted that particular time because Hannah told me moments before (when I could not give her a report of how many steps he just took) that we have to count every time or we won't know how many steps he can take. Gotta love my little mama!

No comments: