Monday, October 19, 2009

A great reason to cry!

Yesterday at Mass, we had a bathroom emergency (which we usually try to avoid) right when they were starting with the gifts. We tried to be fast, but it just isn't possible. Anyway, we make it back half way through the most important part of the whole Mass, and slip into our pews. Hannah starts crying (silently, I might add, like a good girl) and I whispered to her to find out what was wrong thinking she is missing her daddy again. I was surprised to hear that she was upset we had missed half of her favorite part of Mass! What a sweetheart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.