Friday, October 16, 2009

Leaving in a rental car, don't know when I'll be back again...

...So kiss me and smile for me. Tell me that you'll wait for me...

We planned to head back to my parent's house on Wednesday and swing by to see some friends on the way there, but I woke up with a stomach bug and so we stayed a few days longer. Today we made our way back, but unfortunately didn't get to see those friends that I was so wanting to visit. I am feeling better, but still not quite eating normal yet. Here are a few pictures from our stay at Gigi and Poppy's house that I left out.

Gigi with the kids



I love this picture because the girls all crossed their legs to copy Gigi.



Brian's one request from afar was that we get a picture of his son on Poppy's motorcycle. We got pictures of the girls on it when Hannah was almost 2 and Genna was 3 months old. Since I am not at my home computer, I can't dig those out. I might just do that once I get home. But for now here he is...




And we had to get the girls on there again too...


No comments: