Friday, October 9, 2009

My, my, how they have grown!

Isaac and my nephew are about a month and a half apart in age. We got this picture of them together about 9 months ago. Here they are today! Isaac is about five pounds more than him, but his cousin has a whole lot more hair. (That seems to be the same old story, huh? He weighs several pounds more, but has less hair than all the kids his age!) They get along great! Isaac seems to get along with other kids well since he is fairly laid back. My nephew seems to be laid back as well.
Musicians

Here they boys are with Hannah and Genna. (We have one missing cousin at school during this picture.)


My husband's grandmother has something like 26 great-grandchildren and has made each one a felt Christmas stocking, except for Isaac and his cousin. She has retired that job, and I volunteered to take it up, at least for this section of the family. So I made my nephew's first and will start on Isaac's soon. (His will probably not be ready for Christmas this year, but I don't think he will notice! Wink, wink. So nobody tell him, ok?) Here is my nephew's stocking, ready just in time for his birthday! Happy birthday, Little Buddy! (Technically his birthday was a week or so ago, but we are just now seeing him.)


We are staying with Gigi and Poppy now. Moving, moving, moving! I am not even unloading all our stuff, just living out of the rental car now. :) I just thank God for the energy to do this! It certainly must be Heaven sent!

2 comments:

Mary said...

What a beautiful stocking! You have such an artistic gift, Kelle! =)

Kelle said...

Thanks, Mary! It was just a kit though. ;)