Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Part 2

This picture may put fear in the hearts of many, but, trust me, I wouldn't have done it if I thought she couldn't handle it.

Hannah has been begging to hold Drew while standing up. I told her that she is not ready for unsupervised standing and holding and definitely not picking up or putting down, but if I am close by and she promises to be careful and tell me if he is getting too heavy she can try it out. He is really heavy now, over a third of her total weight. She has been practicing, and I let her hold him for one picture. Genna is so jeaslous of this new privilege.

Genna wanted to at least hold him, so we sat her down. Don't you just love his tuxedo onesie!

She loves that baby brother!

So does Isaac. He needed in on the action too.



These pictures were all taken once we returned home after mass and before opening gifts. There are a lot of pictures so I am dividing up the posts. There is still Part 3 and Part 4 to come.

No comments: