Saturday, December 10, 2011

Last night

The girls were invited to go to their friend's dance recital and so we got them all gussied up with a fancy Princess Waterfall hairdo. This looked much easier on The Story of a Princess and Her Hair than it actually was. It took me 30 minutes per girl. Good thing I didn't need a nap, right? Ha! This will be for special occasions for sure, most likely ones in the evening since their is no way we could do this in the morning and get out of the house too. You need a Topsy Tail Tool which Genna asked for and received in her stocking on St. Nicholas' Day.

Isaac, Drew, and I got some much needed alone time at home. Isaac was pumped about our game and movie night. He told the girls that he was going to spend time with Mommy and Drew, but Drew was just going to "lay around." As if Drew does anything else yet. We played 3 games of Guess Who? where I walked him through every step since he just doesn't get that game. My favorite was when I asked if his girl had black hair and he replied, "No, she has white." Thanks, Isaac, for telling me who you had since there was only one white haired girl.

Then we watched Peter Pan and had popcorn. He was way into it! Can you tell?

Drew watched a little bit too. He's not nearly as into it though. :)


Wow, having two kids is so peaceful compared to the chaos of four!

No comments: