Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Part 4

I didn't get as many pictures as I should have from Christmas evening at my aunt and uncle's house. After dinner we opened presents.

Genna wanted to show off one of her fancy hair bands she got, but it is hard to see in the picture. I should have snapped a picture of her trying to make skirts out of the left over tissue paper. What a princess!

Isaac got a cool car. His cheeks are flushed and I didn't know that, combined with his suddenly stuffy nose, was a sign of him getting sick since he frequently gets flushed cheeks and allergy-related stuffy noses too. The day after Christmas he came down with a fever and just felt rotten until that Tylenol kicked in.

Drew took two long morning/early afternoon naps and then had trouble napping in the late afternoon and evening in a different place. The result was him being jiggled to sleep by Godfather Brian during the gift opening.


The kids spent some super secret time with my aunt and cousins in the weeks before Christmas making Daddy and me some beautiful gifts. I was very proud of them all, especially Isaac, for keeping the secret. They each made me beautiful hand prints to hang on the wall. They each made Daddy really cute snowmen ornaments.

No comments: