Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


These are our valentines for our co-op last Friday.  Genna was sick the week we were putting these together and so I bought her the Brave ones.  Isaac was always just going to be writing his name on his so we stuck with the original plan there and went with the Fruits of the Spirit.  (That is what I just taught them in co-op.)  Hannah made the bubble valentines and did everything by herself except for curling the ribbons.  She wasn't patient enough to try to learn that.

Unfortunately, Hannah is puking this morning and so our Valentine's day has been interrupted with some more yuckiness.  I can absolutely not believe that this is happening when I thought we were in the clear.  How long can this be contagious?  We all have raw hands from washing them so much, and I have bleach all things bleachable in this house.  I guess my dad was right, I should have locked them all in a room together from the beginning to get this all over with faster instead of stretching it out for weeks.

No comments: