Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Baseball, Over Already?

Baseball season flew by this year.  The last game weekend, Brian was out of town.  The games were back to back, but at different locations making it impossible for me to make it to both.  A friend of ours is on Isaac's team and was able to take him to the last game.  I was sorry to miss it as his games are more interesting, though slightly less comical than the 5/6 yr olds.  As a result, I was not able to get pictures of him.  They took a team picture though so whenever that comes around I'll post it.


Warming up!

He may throw like a girl still, but he's too cute for it to matter.

Although this is not the catch, he finally caught a ball that actually stayed in the glove for the first time during a game.


There was a boy on his team that was being called two different names by his parents.  I thought at first maybe I was mistaken, but I asked the mom and she said that he is now going by his middle name, but his dad still calls him his first name or something like that.  Anyway, it gave me a glimpse of what is to come for Judah.  Two parents rooting on the sidelines for him, but one calling him Ben and one Judah.  Add in the siblings (Genevieve is the only one calling him Benjamin) and we're really going to mess with some people's heads.

Playing "pitcher" in t-ball is the best.  Almost all the balls get hit off the tee directly to you and you don't have the stress of having to pitch.

The trophy was super exciting for Drew.  This is the first time that he has ever played on a team sport and so it was the first trophy.  He didn't even know it was coming.  I think he thought he was super cool for getting this trophy.  He kept telling me all day how happy the trophy made him.

I love Bob's tongue sticking out in the background while holding his banana.

No comments: