Saturday, July 12, 2008

The anticipation is building...

The girls can hardly wait to meet Isaac! Hannah said to me the other day, "I can't wait till Isaac ever comes out!" while hugging my tummy. Then this morning she said, "I wonder what Isaac is up to, Mom" putting her ear to my belly. I am so glad the girls are so excited! Genna can't wait to hold him on the couch, burp him, sing to him, and help put him to bed.

I am pretty ready as well for the little guy to make an appearance. I have a few things left on my to do list, but nothing major. My bags are packed, the nursery is ready, and I am about to pop! I have been getting comments this last week about carrying lower/the baby dropping. I have never been able to tell, because my babes are so big that they are still up in my ribs even after they drop. I hope we are ready for the natural childbirth thing again because we have not practiced much. I am hoping since I did it twice before that it should come naturally when the time comes.


Here is a random picture of the girls listening to Mimi tell stories. They love to be told stories, especially Hannah. "Mimi, make up a story!" is something we've heard all too often since my parents have been here. They even suckered Poppa Boat into a story or two.

No comments: