Monday, July 14, 2008

Little Aprons

I finished the first of, hopefully, three kid-sized aprons today. This one is Genna's, but Hannah wanted to model it too. It turned out pretty nice and only took me about 3 hours from start to finish, and that's only because my sewing machine kept giving me trouble. I got the idea for this from my husband. When we were shopping in Belgium I pointed out how adorable the little handmade aprons were, and he said, "Couldn't you make that?" I thought about it, looked up some patterns on the internet, and used extra fabric that I already had to make them. I've started on Hannah's, making hers a little longer in a different left over fabric.

Here it is:Model #1

Model #2

I also trimmed a burp cloth for a gift for a fellow Aggie over here who is due to have a baby boy at the same time as me.

Here it is:


Gig'em Aggies!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I still sit amazed at how you find the time!
I love the burp cloth idea!