Friday, July 25, 2008

Funny sense of humor

The girls have taken to making up silly names for each other and cracking up laughing. An example is Water Bottle Pie instead of the typical Sweetie Pie. Unfortunately they seem to think the funniest names involve the words: toot, poop, pee pee, mud, or eyeball. The strange thing is Genna came up with all these. It is not a case of the older child teaching the younger bad habits this time. She has a tendency towards a "potty" sense of humor. I am embarrassed to say she cracks up at bodily functions, and has as long as I can remember. I allow mud or eyeball, but I try to discourage the other ones. So now they will occasionally slip and use one of the "dirty" words and the other child immediately tattles, "Mom, she called me a dirty word!" in the whiny tattle voice all mothers come to know so well.

The Culprit
No baby yet, for all those anxiously awaiting the news!

No comments: