Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy day yesterday, I guess!

I was so busy yesterday that I forgot to update the blog and say that we still haven't had the baby yet. My friend who was due on the 25th had her baby though. Congratulations to her and her family on their new baby boy! Tomorrow's my due date and I have another doctor's appointment then. I am anxious to have the baby, but I am reminding myself continually how blessed I am to have a healthy baby on the way no matter when he gets here! I do wish it wasn't so hot here since I can't get away from the heat with no AC anywhere (except the car). It saps what little energy I have left!

Yesterday I picked up Brian's mom and brother from the airport. The girls are thrilled to have them here! And it was Hannah's first day at Vacation Bible School too. Hannah came home and wowed us with all the knowledge she attained at church. She could tell us all about Moses, down to the details of why he was put in the basket, what river he was put in, who found him and everything. Granted we've read the story before, but still we were all impressed! She said she had "so much fun," but that she "didn't enjoy the singing and dancing" which surprised me since she loves to do it at home.

No comments: