Friday, July 11, 2008

Genevieve is developing quite the personality!

It seems a lot of it is coming from watching her big sister get laughs and attention. I never thought my shy little Genna would be such a ham! She will say made up words and then crack up thinking it's so funny. Hannah usually cracks up too. She will also dance on cue to get a laugh. Genna has notoriously been more difficult to get a picture of, while Hannah will pose and even insert herself into pictures when the camera comes out. However, I think Genna has finally decided to copy this aspect of her sister's as well.

I said, "Genna, can I take a picture of you?" And she popped up and posed just like this...


Then she changed to this pose. This one reminds me of a Saint statue's pose, but maybe I am just biased towards my little angel and see things others don't.


1 comment:

Rich said...

She knows how to pose. Andrew is the same way. He does this head cock that is cute.

Your girls are so sweet. Enjoy them as much as you can!

We pray for Genna every night!