Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Things to miss and to look forward to...

Things I will miss about being pregnant...

My baby kicking and moving inside my belly


Having my afternoons (from 2-4pm) and evenings (after 8pm) free since the girls are on a good schedule

My hair and complexion are better

My stomach can be huge and people just think it's cute :)

The girls kissing my tummy and talking to their baby brother



Things I am looking forward to once I have this baby...

Seeing and holding my new baby boy, our first son

Nursing my baby

Getting to not wear these compression hose anymore and getting to wear flip flops and capri pants again (hopefully, the weather holds out for me to get to do this)


No more contractions and uncomfortable sleep

No more baby up in my ribs

Not waking up a million times to go to the bathroom every night (but this may be canceled out by all the night feedings, come to think oft it.)

Being lighter

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm a little jealous! Pregnancy was no help to my complexion!

Can't wait to see Isaac!