Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Whine Wiver Cwuise

...as Genna called it (or the Rhine River Cruise, as it is more commonly known) was our latest adventure this past weekend. It has taken me a while to get this posted because I am contracting like there is no tomorrow (up to 6 an hour sometimes) and trying to get my pre-baby to do list knocked out while resting a bit when possible. Although I would be very surprised to have this baby 4 weeks early, I am not ruling it out completely yet.

So, the cruise was great, but it did wear me out more than I thought it would. We caught a boat in Bingen, Germany and got off almost 2 hours later in St. Goar. We had lunch and did a bit of shopping. Then we headed back for a slightly longer trip back upstream to our car. It was windy and chilly on the way down, and it was sunny and hot most of the way back up.

Before the Cruise

At St. Goar

On the river














The boat

No comments: