Friday, February 19, 2010

Let the spring cleaning begin!

Even if the Spring won't actually begin here until after Easter! I got in the mood, and Lent is always a good time to start that yucky business anyway. Since the result of the cleaning doesn't seem to last long, I decided taking a picture after I finished an area would make me feel like I actually accomplished something after all.

Toy Corner: New labels (don't know how long that will last with the "Destroyer" around), put away toys that don't get played with much anymore, threw away broken toys on the sly, set aside toys to get rid of.


Mud Room/Entryway: Gave Isaac his own shoe shelf (he has enough shoes now that it is necessary, rain boots, snow boots, tennis shoes, and dress shoes), removed all outgrown shoes, hats, gloves, etc., added a new basket for socks (they all wear the same size sock if you can believe it. Isaac wears a size 6-7 shoe and the girls are both still in a size 9!), separated out the mittens into another basket to reduce digging and therefore messing up my mud room!


Obviously, I still have many areas of the house to go!

No comments: