Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shrove Tuesday

Last day of Fasching!

Girls were out of school today.

Genna dressed up over her clothes and got so many adoring looks at the grocery store with her tiara and tutu. Hannah opted out of the dressing up because she doesn't like to add "bulk" to her outfit. (Side note: Notice their matching coats. I call Genna my sunshine and Hannah my blue sky when they wear these.)


Swim lessons went as usual, but the girls are improving. They showed me their synchronized statue falling into the water off a step routine. I can see why people always think they are twins. They got to go down the big water slide too.

I had planned to make a traditional pancake dinner, but instead we attempted to meet daddy at the Fasching parade. However, it was over by the time we made it there. There were some booths and rides left though. Isaac got to sit in the train on the carousel after daddy bought the girls tickets thinking he wouldn't care since he was cozy in the stroller. I knew better. After seeing his sisters go 'round and 'round, he started saying, "Turn!" So here he is on his second ride, after his sisters used up all their tokens.


We got home just before seven with super willing children to hit the sack immediately. Even Isaac was grabbing a book and calling, "Mama" as he headed to his room. What angels I have!

No comments: