Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sick Little Superstar

Look at that tear rolling down his cheek! How sad!


He woke up from his nap all out of sorts. These glasses stopped those tears pretty quick. Poor baby has ANOTHER ear infection. He has only been ear infection-free for a couple of weeks.


Isaac is such a boy, making all kinds of sounds, playing with cars on his tummy, giving his daddy "tight hugs" that sound like he is getting a hernia. I am just stunned by the innate difference between girls and boys. I mentioned his love of trains before, especially Thomas the Train. I found a Thomas the Train book with a crash in it and he has us read it to him about 30 times a day. He knows most of the words and his favorite part is the crash. He yells, "Oh no! Crash!" Once we pass that part, he sometimes tries to turn the page back to talk about the crash again. Like I said, such a boy!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Does he like the Thomas the Train book Kent and I got him for Christmas?? I can't wait until his birthday, I found a small Thomas the Train backpack kind of like the girls have with wheels! :) Hope Isaac gets to feeling better soon! Kent and I are looking forward to seeing you all this Summer! Love ya!
-Leah

Jennie said...

Hi Kelle,

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say how much I enjoy reading it! Your children are adorable. We just had our first child, a girl, and guess what her name is, Hannah Claire! Small world. Your Hannah Claire is just beautiful and we think ours is too. There must be something to that name:)

Take Care,
Jennie

p.s. my blog is California Girl & Boston Boy, if you care to check it out:)
http://californiagirlandbostonboy.blogspot.com/

Kelle said...

Leah, he does love your book as well! Thanks! He'll love the backpack!