Monday, September 3, 2012

A Few Home Fix-ups

 I would first like to say small bathrooms are hard to photograph.  Brian and I redid the basement bathroom a couple of weekends ago.  He tiled it and I painted it.  


Brian even took out the toilet to do the floor.  I was impressed!
 


 The other project that Brian accomplished recently was adding a patio right outside our basement door.  This was all his doing.  I had no part in it at all unless you count holding down the fort while he worked from sun up to sun down a few days.  

These photos do not do it justice since the lighting wasn't great at the time took them (not to mention the leaves and pine needles), but I wanted to get Hannah and her daddy playing chess on the new patio.

Hopefully, we will be able to have a few school days out there since we just have to walk right out the door of the school room to get there.

2 comments:

Rich said...

He built a whole patio by himself!?! I bow down in humility before the manliness displayed here.

Kelle said...

Yes, he has become quite the craftsman. I'll pass on the message. I am sure it will make him smile.