Friday, August 24, 2007

Die Toilette Humor




I mentioned before how Genna started sitting on Hannah's potty a week or so ago. So today while I was cleaning the bathroom, she plopped down (fully clothed) on the potty again. Then she points to the toilet paper and says something that sounds nothing like "toilet paper" or any other word I know. I asked her if she meant toilet paper and she did her nod and "Uh huh." I was curious where this was going so I gave her a square. Sheryl Crow would die if she knew I gave away a square of toilet paper knowing it would be wasted, but it's for educational purposes. Anyway, she took it and immediately knew what to do with it. I cracked up and ran to get the lousy temp camera. These are the pictures I got. The last one is of her throwing the toilet paper into the potty when she was finished.

Side note, since the girls are sick they are both wearing their matching scrubs today. Normally we would all stay in our jammies on these days, but we were running low on milk, bread, and medications so we had to go to the grocery store. I will try for a picture of them together when Hannah wakes up from her nap.

No comments: