Wednesday, August 22, 2007

These are a few of Hannah's favorite things...

Hannah's favorite songs are Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Rockabye Baby. Her favorite color is red (like her fish). Her favorite prayer is the Hail Mary. Her favorite princesses are Ariel (b/c of the red hair) and Belle even though she's never seen the movies, just read the books. Her favorite animal is a tiger. Her favorite foods are strawberry yogurt cheerios, spaghetti, and PB&J. And her new favorite facial feature is a beard!

No one we know ever has a beard (obviously, with Brian's line of work). This new fascination came about today when she was looking at her Children's Bible. She said, "Mom, I want some color on my chin too." I looked at the page she was on and realized she meant a beard because all the men had them in the picture. I laughed and said, "Oh Honey, only boys can have beards." I explained what they are, but she kept insisting that she wanted some hair on her chin too. I told her that just wasn't possible, but maybe she could ask Poppa Boat to grow one next summer when he comes to visit. That seemed to satisfy her for the moment. Then as I was thinking about it, I thought I guess I could draw one on her for fun. But then that seems kind of weird, so I didn't mention it.

I just figured out how to leave an option for comments. So, please, feel free to leave comments now!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Very cute...I recommend a bubble bath. We love to make pretend beards (like Daddy's) and then "shave" them off with a bath letter or something. :-)