Thursday, August 16, 2007

Guess who sat on the potty today...

Genna! Here I am potty-training Hannah, and what happens my baby goes and sits on the potty to poop (with her diaper still on, but I am still impressed). She was acting like she was trying to poop, and when I asked her, "Do you need to poop?" She said, "Poop," got up, walked into the bathroom, and sat on the potty. She kept getting up then sitting down, until finally she came out for good stinky as can be. I know better this time than to think this actually means something, but it's cute if nothing else.

Genna has also learned to put her dirty diaper in the trash! And today while I was making lunch, Genna saw me cutting up her grapes and promptly brought me her bib saying "Bub" over and over. I guess she is growing up.

No comments: