Thursday, August 2, 2007

Had a bad day

Well, I need to find a way to nip Genna's new screaming habit in the bud. My biggest struggle as a mother is handling all the noise, and her screaming to express some urgent message is not helping. If I tell her no or Hannah tries to take her toy back, we are met with a high pitched piercing scream. It's got to stop. It is even more upsetting when it is in the library!

Hannah's almost 4 day dry panty streak came to an abrupt halt when I left the girls with Brian for an hour and a half while I went to the grocery store. The worst part is that it was on our couch. So now I have a challenge ahead of me...to get the couch cushions clean and smell-free.

At the grocery store, I dropped a jar of spaghetti sauce that broke and soaked into my flip flops. I wanted to cry at this point, but I didn't.

Tomorrow is a new day! Thank God for that! I hope to venture out to the german pet store to get Hannah a goldfish. I promised her one once we got settled in Germany. She wants to name it Bologna, I think, but that may change by the time we get it.

No comments: