Monday, August 27, 2007

The girls are feeling better!

Here is a picture of the girls in their scrubs from the other day.


Well, the girl's are feeling better now. I have a sore throat but am surviving. Today I watched one of Hannah's friends because it was a German holiday and her mom still had to work. She brought dress up clothes, and I got a great picture of them dressed like princesses!


Hannah's not a midget, by the way, her friend is 5 years old! Just in case you were wondering!

We went on a crazy long walk after dinner for an hour and a half. With the 50lbs of kids and the weight of the stroller going uphill half the time, it was quite a workout. Hannah talked and wiggled the WHOLE time. Genna was almost unconscious by the time we got home. :) She just zoned out, I heard her singing on and off at the begining to her baby doll (or maybe to herself, I'm not sure). I love my children. I can't help but want a million of them!

No comments: