Wednesday, August 1, 2007

We love Germany!

Brian is loving taking the girls out in the trailer hitched to his bike! I have to say, I secretly enjoy the quiet while they're out too! Hannah says she does not like the bumps, but otherwise she enjoys it. Genna is usually content once they get going, but when she does get upset Hannah assured me that she takes care of her little sis. She told me that she rubs her head if Genna gets sad. What a good big sister!

The house is almost set up. The last few things are going to take a while since I need Brian's help and his time right now is somewhat limited learning the ropes at his new job. I am looking forward to getting some pictures of the house up though. I love the house! It is nice to have so much more room and not trip over toys just walking through the living room. We have a nice little play corner under the stairs and another one on the 3rd story.

Hannah has been dry for 3 days in a row now during waking hours! Praise God!

Genna is getting her last 1 year molar, so she had a hard day today. We had an incident while changing a particulaly nasty diaper too. Let's just say I now have a lot of disgusting laundry to do as well. But what else is new? If it's not that it's Hannah pooping in her panties or Trinity, the 3 legged cat, puking on a rug.

No comments: