Friday, May 15, 2009

Gotta love this girl!


Hannah is the best 4 year old helper in the world! I was doing dishes while the kids finished up their dinner and I looked around for my dish towel. Realizing I left it at the kitchen table when I had helped Genna get more mustard (for her corn- she's a weirdo!) I said something to myself about leaving it all the way over there. Hannah immediately chimes in, "Mom, what do you need? I'll get it!" I told her what I left and where and she hops up to bring it to me. What an angel to offer to help me when I didn't even ask! She has been all about cleaning up without me asking lately too. She takes serious pride in keeping her room clean! She always cleans it up after she plays in there, again without being asked. I can't tell you how many times I have turned around to find the whole living room and toy corner picked up after I clean up the kitchen.

I have been doing some major spring cleaning lately. I was going through Isaac's room while the kids were playing in there. I sat down to organize his book shelf and pulled all the books off. Hannah jumps up and with an amazing amount of enthusiasm says, "Organizing! I love organizing!" Oh, my little clone! She helped me do it all! I love her, love her, love her!

No comments: