1. I reorganized my entire craft area on the third floor, labels and all.
2. I sorted through all the baby clothes in all rooms and reorganized them all into plastic bins, labeled, of course!
3. I moved out Genna's toddler bed and moved in one of the extra twin beds from Isaac's room. It is the trundle bed that pops down to make this transition easier.
4. Redid my living room picture frames to include Isaac.
5. Scrubbed the kitchen table like I never have before! I mean scrubbed it all, even the legs!
6. Reorganized and deep cleaned pantry/laundry room.
I also did various other deep cleaning that are too numerous to mention. I still have my room and the girls' rooms to finish up on, as well as the upstairs bathroom.