Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Planting


Well, last year we planted more stuff, but this year my resources (time, energy, motivation,
etc.) are somewhat limited with Hubby being away. So, we are only planting a few little sunflowers . They planted them last week at this festival for kids in cups. This weekend they were all ready to be planted in the ground. So, when Isaac's fever took a break this morning we went out to plant. It didn't take long (Genna thought it did though!) and Isaac was content to hang outside for a bit. So. I grabbed my camera and 70 something pictures later...



This is just to show Isaac's first tooth. Two more have broken through,

but just barely, and another one is almost through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are growing up without me! I miss them and you 2!!!!!

MOM