Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blog Housekeeping

I have added two pages to my blog. For those of you not familiar with this feature of bogspot, you may want to pay close attention. At the top of this blog, immediately beneath the title picture of my kids on the pew, are three page options. You are now on the "home" page and can click over to view the "Home-school Curriculum" page or the "Grandparent's Corner." The home-school page is to keep a log of all my curriculum as we progress through home-schooling. (Yes, this means I will be home-schooling next year as well.) This page is for those of you who follow this blog for the home-schooling aspect or are interested to see what curriculum I am using each year, grade level, etc. This is still somewhat in progress. I have left out a few things that I need to go look up the books down stairs. Confession...I'm too lazy and sick to walk down there right now! I am currently compiling my first grade list of books to order in the summer. Once I get those organized, I will add them to the page as well.

The "Grandparent's Corner" is for family and friends who need to know what size the kids are currently wearing and/or what their wish lists are for birthdays and Christmas.

No comments: