Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How we spent last Saturday...

Well, that tree that I was bragging about before is still beautiful, but it is creating a lot of work now too. Saturday, I sneaked off to do my super secret Christmas and birthday shopping ALL DAY. Brian worked outside ALL DAY, and the kids played outside ALL DAY, except nap/rest time. When I got home it was dark at 5pm and the kids were still playing outside. Hannah did more than just play. Daddy said she was a huge help raking the leaves and took these pictures of her in action. This doesn't surprise me one bit since she is such a great helper and is really maturing into a responsible little girl. She happily makes her bed, organizes toys, and loads and unloads the dishwasher anytime I ask and sometimes when I don't. She informed me when I got home that she watched Isaac while Daddy worked and kept him safe. Also doesn't surprise me! She has her moments when she pesters her siblings, but mostly she is a mother hen.


I am getting all kinds of love from this girl lately. She is not usually a touchy huggy child, but lately she has been. I love it! She is growing up. Sniff sniff. One day she may not want to hug me so often, so I'll treasure these moments while I can.

No comments: