Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a lovely relaxing Thanksgiving at my aunt and uncle's house.

What is my husband thankful for? Belgian beer and roaring fires. :) And, I am sure, the Aggies winning the game!


What are these three thankful for?

Isaac: for chocolate ice cream
Genevieve: for making pies with Mommy
Hannah: for the food we eat everyday

I think it is odd that they all said something to do with food. :)

Isaac loved their new puppy that he could hug!

My husband cutting the fried turkey while Isaac watches...

What am I thankful for? So much! But I'll go with the food and beverage theme and say, "My three little ones enjoying those pies!"

Isaac chose apple pie.


Hannah ate her fluted edged chocolate pecan pie.

And this turkey ate her forked edged chocolate pecan pie.


Thankful, thankful, thankful!

No comments: