Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Isaac's Career Path

Tonight after I finished reading Bambi to Isaac, he says, "Mom, when I grow up I am going to get bigger and bigger and be a stegosaurus with huge horns on my head and big stegosaurus feet. And you can be a stegosaurus mommy when you grow up." Good plan Isaac!

We are still not 100%. Lots of coughing and nose blowing going on around here. Isaac's throat is hurting him now and he has been quite sensitive of late. After reading to the girls, I told him it was his turn to read and go to bed. He burst into tears and ran into his room. (He is usually pretty willing to go read stories and go to bed.) He starts crying that his throat hurts. Genna runs into his room saying, "Isaac buddy, offer it up to Jesus!" She pat him on the back and ran back to bed.

I just really love my children!

I am adding this picture because I know I have been slacking on the pictures lately and many of my friends and family require frequent pictures. :) This is a random one that I took because I have silhouette plans for a special someone's Christmas gift this year.



No comments: