Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy birthday to my big girl!

My big girl is getting even bigger. Hannah is six today. Sniff sniff.
We had quite the eventful day. When she woke up she came down to find her new bike that is actually big enough for her. Now, we just have to get those training wheels off.

After breakfast, we opened presents that have been coming in the mail for a few weeks now. She is talking to Mimi and Poppa Boat while opening her gifts from them.


Then the guys finished tiling the kitchen floor and grouting it. (More pictures to come on that!) The kids played with Hannah's new toys, ate lunch, and had rest time which I think Hannah was even more excited about today since she could play with her new toys alone.
Then since we couldn't go into the kitchen we went out to eat for dinner. I overheard Hannah telling Genna that she was going to get a balloon and cake at the restaurant and so I figured we'd better go to Red Robin since I knew those were a sue thing there.

She is reading her to her daddy while we wait on a table.


She is playing tic tac toe with her godfather.


Isaac is devouring a lemon.


She finally got her ice cream sundae! Happy girl!


And she willingly shared it with her sister and brother.

I love her so much! The big party's tomorrow! Lots to do since our house has been torn up all week! I'll be back with the scoop on the party tomorrow IF I am not too tired after everyone is gone!

No comments: