Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Kitchen Floor!

The kitchen before the two Brians got to work...


And




(Drum roll, please.)




After!


(The fridge isn't back in place yet.) They did this all by themselves. It is a new kind of tile that is ceramic on top and vinyl on the bottom. It is grouted and everything just like tile and it has the feel of tile with out all the expense and difficulties of installing the tile because they can be cut more easily. This was his thanksgiving project.

I originally wanted a darker color, but was out voted by just about everyone that came into our house and gave us their opinion. So I gave in and decided with this bright floor, I will have to paint the walls a darker color in the kitchen. So I am thinking a brown rust kind of color. There's not much wall really so I don't think it will be too much. Don't know when I will get around to it though. Things are crazy here right now with advent sneaking up on me and everything.

No comments: