Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Warning! Not for the faint of heart!

So if boogers gross you out then this is not the post for you. Skip down to the next post to enjoy my sweet boy's cute prayer. Consider yourself warned. Proceed at your own risk.


So, to give background, my Genevieve is a habitual booger eater. This morning in Mass I glance at the girls only to see Hannah's face all twisted up staring at Genna's arm. I look more closely at Genna's arm and see her picking off pieces of a bloody booger and eating it off her sleeve. (Oh, I am even getting disgusted writing about this! And it gets worse. Just wait.) Obviously, I told her to stop. She says, "It's not mine. Hannah wiped her booger on me, Mom!" Oh, gross! I cleaned her sleeve up and told them (so that the whole church did not figure out what was going on in the front pew) that we would talk about this in the car.

Fast forward to the car conversation. I said, "Genna, you have got to stop eating boogers, especially other people's! It is so gross! Do you know what boogers are? They are dirt and germs that get caught in your nose hairs and mix with snot." Genna replies, "Oh, I didn't know that, Mom. Nobody ever told me." I then asked, "Well, what did you think they were?" And she seriously said, "I just thought they were tasty treats that came from my nose and that only I liked." Seriously! She has since decided that she will no longer partake of boogers. Let's hope it sticks! Ha ha.

By the way, Hannah claims it was not her booger. Genna still claims that it was, so it shall remain a mystery. Probably forever.

1 comment:

Becca said...

This is hilarious! You'll have to point out this story to future boyfriends :)