Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Birthday Party

 A Chuck E. Cheese birthday party, what better way to celebrate?  Kids had a great time!

Drew thought it was a pretty fun place despite the serious look that was snapped here.

The birthday girl and her amazing cake!

Funny story of the evening was when I tried to teach the girls how to play the game where you roll the balls down the lane and try to get them in the highest point hole.  Genna's first try, she takes the ball and, before I can stop her, overhands it and throws it onto the plexi glass protector.  She scared everyone in the entire row.  Everyone was ducking for cover.  What a goose!  She looked genuinely surprised when I explained that everyone is rolling the balls.  I even had done a fake demo for them before.

Drew is hugging his buddy, the birthday girl's little brother.

I talked Genna into letting me do a Dutch crown braid on her head even though it left no hair down to her dismay.  She liked it in the end though.

No comments: