Monday, April 29, 2013

The Drewstroyer

Things are super crazy around here, so I have a short post with mostly pictures.  Hopefully, I can download pictures soon from all the activities we have been doing and get back to posting.  I am planning two parties at the moment and working on gifts on top of the usual.

I spend a lot of time and energy keeping this guy out of trouble.  The time-out chair is no stranger to him.  Neither is the trip to the bathroom for a spanking.  He's giving me a run for my money!

Drew is saying everything we ask him to now, but not everything is successfully clear yet.  I am so happy he will try everything though.  He is getting better at saying what he wants without having to play "Twenty Questions" and him nod his head or repeat it. 

He is very silly and has a very cute personality when he is in a good temper. 

Balls and swords are still his favorite toys!

I could just eat that chin!
Isaac has long loved the "Pretend to be a blue rock" game after his baths with me, but now Drew likes to join in too.  Normally, I just pretend there is a blue rock and either I try to add it to my collection or sit on it.  Frequently, the blue rock will wiggle or talk and I pretend that is so surprising to me until finally the rock reveals himself as Isaac, my son.  Surprise and giggles ensue!

Now Drew likes to ride the blue rock and they have a great time with this game.  Baths are ramping up now with the nice weather and the dirty boys...and girls, but not quite so much.


No comments: