Monday, April 15, 2013

National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception


 We finally made it to the National Shrine last week.  Shame on us for not going sooner, but I usually have to be meeting someone to have the motivation to go on field trips or into the city.  It is just so tiring that I always talk myself out of it.  However, if I am meeting someone I am faithful to follow through unless someone is sick.  So we met some friends there with my main purpose to find gifts for first communions in the gift shop.  I even got Genevieve's gift for next year when she makes her First Communion.  They also have a bookstore and we picked out a few children's books for the boys and a few saint chapter books for the girls.

This may just be my next "Pew" picture after Easter season is over.
The kids didn't ever want to leave.  They thought everything was so beautiful.  



 


No comments: