Thursday, April 11, 2013

"Mommy, you should put that on the blog."


Hannah is playing golf this Spring because she is the only one old enough.  Genna has a permanent playdate with a friend during Hannah's lesson.  So the boys and I are on our own one evening a week.  This week since the weather is so nice we sat on the porch and blew bubbles.  After I had had my fill of blowing bubbles for them, Isaac took over for me.  Drew had been giggling so hard that we were all laughing.  They are starting to play together a little more lately. 


This was a spontaneous hug which NEVER happens!  The kids all count the times he hugs them on his own.

You can see how much it was appreciated by Isaac.


Isaac has said a few noteworthy and funny comments lately.   He even told me after one that I was laughing about that I should put it on the blog.  The girls are always telling me to put things on the blog.  They LOVE reading my blog books.  

So the first was on our way to Mass during Holy Week when Isaac wonders aloud, "I wonder how Jesus is going to die this time?"  That cracked me up and made me realize how much some of this is over his head.

The other day when Genna was recounting a Ramona book to us where Ramona pretends to be engaged, Isaac said, "Uh oh, Ramona broke one of the 10 commandments."  When I asked him which one he told me.  "Thou shalt not marry when you are too young."  :) I think he got the adultery commandment a little mixed up.

After going to confession on Divine Mercy Sunday, we stopped to get junior frostys at Wendys.  We sat down on the front porch to eat them and Isaac sighs and say, "This is the life."  So silly!  That is when I cracked up and he reminded me to put it on the blog.  :)

He can be pretty cute when he wants to be! 

No comments: