Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blogging Break

I am going to take a mini blogging break because we are all sick (well, at the present moment just Genna and I are, but it is making the rounds through the family,) and it has really knocked us off our feet. Please, pray for us to get well and most especially for Isaac to stay healthy because he would not fare well with these high fevers. Hopefully, God, his guardian angel, and breastfeeding will protect him! Isaac is jaundiced too, so pray for that as well! We go in for another test tomorrow.

I have so many adorable pictures and so much to write, but it will have to wait until we get back on our feet here at the Smith house! God willing it won't be too long!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Dear Brian & Kelle,

Our prayers will definitely be with you!

Love,
Rich, Mary & the Boys

Kristen said...

I am so sorry, Kelle! Get wells soon!

Leah said...

I hope things get better soon!
Love,
Leah