Thursday, August 21, 2008

I guess what they say isn't true...

I think I still take as many pictures of Isaac as I did the girls! Maybe I am just camera crazy!

Wake up sleepy head!

He's hanging out in the car seat looking out the window.

Asleep in his big bed with his Belgian knitted duck for a quick snooze while Mommy grabs a shower.

First sponge bath: He really wasn't a fan of it!

Recovering from his first sponge bath.

He's really a good baby! He's easier than Hannah was which is always my hope, since she was so difficult to get to sleep on her own. I had to hold her 24/7 for the first 2 months. At first, I thought he was going to be a little harder than Genna, but now I am not sure. He is not quite as content to just lay around in the middle of the chaos as my Genevieve. He would typically prefer to lay around in his room alone so far. Maybe the girls just overstimulate him right now. We shall see!

One more week without Daddy here! We can't wait to see him!

No comments: