Thursday, August 7, 2008

D+8

Well, let's just hope this is laziness and not stubbornness that Isaac is practicing. Hannah's was stubbornness, and, oh boy, has that made my life challenging. Genna was easy going in the womb, and came right when the doctors wanted her too. Maybe Isaac will be lazy, which is not a bad baby quality, right? It could give me some trouble down the line though. I am looking forward to my NST tomorrow just to see if we are making any progress at all and to be reassured of the baby's health and safety.

As for news of the family, Hannah still has a fever today. I have a sore throat, but a mild one. Genna seems to be feeling well though. I took Brian's family to downtown Kaiserslautern today to see the Japanese Garden and to shop and eat. Brian is taking tomorrow off which will be wonderful.

No comments: