Sunday, August 17, 2008

News on the girls too...

Hannah was being a bit of a pill this week, acting out I am sure to get attention since Genna and Isaac were sucking the life out of me. She went to kindergarten all week in the mornings and did pretty well. Her big event of the week was getting her hair cut. It took me the whole 3 week trip of Brian's mom being here to convince Brian to let his mom cut her hair to the shoulders. It was very hard for him, but her hair was in bad shape with major split ends and broken hair and I just don't have the time right now to mess with it everyday. So here are the during and after pics:
Hannah was being a stinker during the hair cut. It is a miracle Nanna could cut it straight. Daddy was trying to cheer her up here.

Even Daddy agrees, she looks adorable with her new hairdo.

Genna is just now feeling better! She was very sick with high temps all week. She was adding to the lack of sleep in this house, waking up when the meds wore off in the middle of the night. Today is the first day she hasn't had a fever, but she is still snotty. Yesterday, in the car she was holding a rosary and prayed a Hail Mary. Then she said, "Please, help me to feel better, amen." What a sweet prayer! Poor thing would start shaking every time the meds wore off. She was on round the clock Motrin and Tylenol to keep her fever below 102. I am so glad she is on the mend just in time for Brian to leave on his trip. I am a little nervous about these 10 days, but hopefully I can manage by taking it one day at a time! I suppose I always do.

No comments: