Friday, August 1, 2008

D+2

And still no sign of Isaac! He must be comfy in close quarters, because I don't think it could get much tighter in there.

Today was Hannah's last day at Vacation Bible School. She loved it as usual, but did not participate in the "performance" for the parents at the end. I guess she didn't like the hand motions or the song or something. It surprises me because she is typically quite the performer. I forgot the camera again! I have been exceptionally bad at taking pictures lately. I don't even have any of Nanna and Uncle James yet. Plus, I should get a couple of my massive belly before it disappears (God willing!) I'll have to get on that!

Genna went to the park with Nanna and had a great time this morning! I am babysitting for a friend this afternoon, but I am getting off easy because all the kids are taking a nap right now.

No comments: