Monday, August 4, 2008

D+5

No baby yet, but it was Hannah's first day of German Kindergarten! She was super excited! It was pouring down rain today so she got to sport her cool Belgian rain coat.

Last night she prepared her sister by telling her she would be going to school the next day, and then she added, "I will miss you, Genna." What a sweetie!

When I was snapping pictures this morning before we left, she busts out in a silent prayer!

I was supposed to go with her and stay as many days as she wanted me too, but about 5 minutes after I sat down she tells me, "Mom, you can leave now," without even looking up from what she was doing. I have to admit I was disappointed, but I held my tears until I got to the car. I was just not planning on sending her to school until she was 5, but Brian convinced me that learning another language was worth it and it is a Catholic school. Still, it's hard to send your first baby to school! Boo hoo!

No comments: