Saturday, November 21, 2009

Oh, how I love thee, let me count the ways: Part 2

To continue my trilogy on all the things I love about each of my kids...


Genna...


I love that she has a heart as big as Texas and she wears it on her sleeve!


I love how she sings all the time! She was playing Go Fish with Hannah today and was singing her questions (you must read this in a sing song voice!), "Do you have a hamster, Hannah?"

I love how she keeps us all laughing! She is just so funny!

I love how she surprises me. I will think she is not listening or even paying attention at all and she busts out with answers to questions and even beats Hannah sometimes to the punch. She may be a little ditsy, but she's got some brains in there too!

I love how she is so backwards! I promise you this girl has worn her underpants with her body through the leg hole all day without me knowing. How can you do that? You would think it would be uncomfortable, to say the least!

I love that she is so laid back, a real go with the flow girl! I am sure her controlling sister loves this too.

I love how motherly she is. She tries so hard with her brother to care for him. And when Hannah is in need, Genna is the first one to offer comfort and assistance.

I love that she is and always has been a mommy's girl.

I love how physical touch seems to help her to feel better and heal all wounds, whether it is a hug that helps her to forgive instantly or a tickle that shows her you are not upset with her.

I love how she always wants to jump in pictures and asks, "Do you need a cute girl in this picture?"

I love that she was my best night sleeper of the three and was sleeping through the night at 2 months old and would sleep til 9am until this past year.

I love how considerate she is of others. She is very complimentary of others.

I love that even though she was a shy baby, she has grown into this friendly social butterfly! She will just walk up to someone and introduce her whole family and tell them her life story.

I love that she is such a great sharer! She is truly generous and is almost always willing to let others go first and share even her most treasured possession.

I love that she loves to wear dresses all the time because she likes them to "spin easy."

I love her long thin fingers and her delicate feet! This may be weird, but I love to hold her hands just to feel her fingers!

I love that her labor and delivery was the easiest and that she wasn't overdue! :) You moms understand that, right?

I love her HUGE light blue eyes! They are just amazing!

I love love love those bouncy curls! I could play with her hair all day!

I love her funny faces! Her face is so full of expression and I just want to kiss it all the time.


No comments: